- Last Updated: 15 August 2018 15 August 2018
42km Kangaroo Hoppet
1. Half way (26km) - 1pm the cut-off point will be halfway down the finish chute.
2. Dam Wall (32km) - 2.00 pm, will apply at the near side of the dam wall.
3. Additional cut-offs beyond the dam wall on the second lap may be taken if there is a risk to the health of the competitor and/or event officials/volunteers.
*Skiers who miss a cut-off may be credited with a Birkebeiner time and certificate.
21km Australian Birkebeiner - New in 2018
1. Paralyser and Two Pauls Track intersection (12km) - 12:20pm
*Any changes to these cut-off times and locations will be announced.